Thursday, June 24, 2010

What did I eat today?

I get so tired of packing lunches! Today was ham and cheese rolled up with mustard again and tomato and celery sticks with a scoop of cream cheese. For the next couple weeks there will be more packed lunches because of meetings that might not let me out at lunch. So far, not so creative. Mostly ham and cheese roll ups with veggies.


I have to say, the boxes of produce have certainly helped! I just pick something and eat it - which is so good for me.  Also, the tomatoes from my D2D box are so good! They are way better than the pinkish ones you get at the store. I mean they got R-E-D and juicy and sweet. I pretty much sprinkled salt on them and threw them in for lunch. 


I'm also still finishing off D2D box #2 so for dinner I roasted some broccoli to eat after I scarfed some cooked pepperoni and mozzarella cheese
and washed the rest up for later
There is still more celery and cream cheese for tomorrow!
but dessert is always my favorite. Part of a packet of Equal, a little cocoa powder, a dash of coffee crystals and about 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream in the Bullet for about 20 seconds.  Yum!





No comments:

Post a Comment