Sunday, June 6, 2010

Leftover Ricotta Puffs aka yum from the deep freeze

Remember the spinach ricotta puffs? (if you don't click here: http://cocoasglutenfreeplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/ricotta-spinach-puffs.html)


Well, I had leftovers and froze them, as usual. Yesterday, I got a craving for them and popped a couple in the micro with some marinara on top. when they came out, I decided they needed a little something extra and topped 'em with shredded Parm.  Oh boy! They were so good  :)


You'll notice, I paired them with a New Planet gf beer.  I'm not really a beer drinker, but this has a nice light taste to it with a hint of orange peel.


Then today I was thinking they would taste really good with a bowl of pasta so I made this:
We have a winner!!  With the quinoa pasta shells it was just like being at an upscale Italian restaurant without panic attacks over cross-contamination.  Heaven, I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment