Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A bitty D2D box

I got my "Bitty" Door to Door Organics box today!  I was so excited I put it away before I could get the camera out.  Here's what I got:


Here's what I got:
1 big bunch of broccoli we love fresh food!

1 Cucumber we love fresh food!
1 bunch of celery (subbed for carrots)
4 bananas we love fresh food!
1 carton of blueberries (yay!) we love fresh food!
3 nectarines we love fresh food!
2 pluots we love fresh food!
5 roma tomatoes (not quite ripe) we love fresh food!
bunch of pea sprouts (how do I cook these?!?!)


This is much more reasonable for me to eat in a week or so and the combo fruit/veggie is a little less overwhelming too.


So, off the top of my head...I'm thinking roasted broccoli and broccoli cheese soup, celery stuffed with cream cheese, banana custard, fresh salads and lotsa fresh fruit for breakfasts all week.


But seriously, what do you make with pea sprouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment