Thursday, June 17, 2010

Creamy Mushroom Sauce



Today I made the zucchini noodles and creamy mushroom sauce.  I love the zucchini noodles!  They were easy and quick and tasty.  


I'm afraid I overcooked the mushroom sauce though and what started out as kind of runny cream sauce turned into greasy mushroom sauce.  I salvaged some of it though.
I highly doubt I'll try the mushroom sauce recipe again. It was hard to make, one pan but I over cook everything!


Lunch meeting at work and lucky me, I volunteered/was assigned to order lunch - from Panera.  This was much harder than before because all they have is chicken salads!  So, I ordered a greek salad plus a fruit cup for a snack, but I'd really have liked some protein and the olives fall under funky foods. Maybe that's what drove me into the arms of creamy, greasy mushroom sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment