Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Did you miss my Birthday?

Hi again!
So, this weekend was my birthday and Father's Day so I was noticeably absent from the blog - sorry!
A friend of mine met me for coffee and a 3 hour chat :) she's the best!  Gave me a gorgeous photo frame with pictures of me and her son (such a cutie!) and a gigantic wine glass full of mini snickers.  


My parents came over for dinner, which I of course forgot to take pics of. It was Mediterranean salad and grilled tofu. I had to consciously stick a piece away for lunch the next day and the salad was totally gone in about 60 seconds or less.
More gifts...a BREAD MAKER!!! Cuisinart brand (see above)  :) and it has a Gluten Free setting - so marvelous! I'll be trying it out in a couple days...with the cinnamon raisin bread mix that was another present.

So, today I'm waiting patiently for 5:00 so that I can go home and collect my newest Door to Door delivery. I just love it! And, I did the math and for the same food - organic or not, I'd pay the same. So I'm all over this delivery system and all the food has been over the top good! Never yucky.


I still haven't figured out what to do with my pea sprouts from last week - perhaps I will have them in a salad with the lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber I get this week and a serrano chili dressing.


Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hope your birthday was happy--sounds like it was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It turned out to be a great day, especially since I got to share it with my dad for Father's day.

    ReplyDelete