Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cheesecake ala Magic Bullet

So, I had this package of Neufchatel cheese in the fridge and I knew I needed to use it up so I went in search of recipes in my handy cook books (this is my new favorite hobby). Much to my surprise, I found a recipe for cheesecake in my Magic Bullet recipe book! Being the brave/lazy soul I am I decided to try it. Here's what it said:

Put in the tall cup and use the cross blade to mix:
One 8 oz package cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla

So easy, right? It also instructed to pour the mix into a store bought graham cracker crust - but I nixed that!

So, I whipped it up in the MB and poured it into custard dishes and put them in a pan of water to bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.



It tasted wonderful! I would say it was kind of half way between NY style and Philly in the tub. It tasted good and made about half of what a regular recipe would.


No comments:

Post a Comment