Friday, February 26, 2010

Ratatouille! Day 12 - 14 (Not the movie, ha!)

Ok, so this wasn't as fun as the movie. But it tasted great! It was sweet and savory at the same time. I used EV olive oil and the whole dish was scrumptious, if I do say so myself!
I almost ate the whole pan, because I wasn't able to really split it up to only make 1 serving - of this 8 serving recipe. That's ok though, there are leftovers coming up for the rest of this week. I'm actually looking forward to them :)

I saw the movie Ratatouille, and somehow as cute as that rat was, I couldn't get over the fact that he never washed his paws while he was cooking - think of all the sand and dirt that got in the food...gritty! I washed my hands, and the veggies really well - no grit in my food!

P.S. there's no eggplant in here because I'm allergic, I doubled up the Zucchini though, is that ok?



No comments:

Post a Comment