Friday, March 26, 2010

The Bullet and Nacho Combo

Yes, I'll admit it, I bought a "Magic Bullet".  You know, that blender-type thingy that British guy and his American "wife" advertise on Saturday morning infomercials!
http://www.buythebullet.com/ - Click that if you don't know.

It turns out it is really magical for making guacamole.  Tonight when I got home I just wanted something super easy.  So, I used the small cup, filled it half with salsa and half avocado and let it whir away.  In the mean time I tossed some cheese on chips and zapped 'em for a minute.  Dinner...DONE!

A little while later, due to random cravings I had to throw together one of my favorite snacks.  1 Tablespoon peanut butter (I use Skippy Natural) and some semi-sweet chocolate chips with a dash of salt for crunch.  Nuke it for a minute & stir it smooth. Frankly, I eat it with a spoon. It's also really nice with a plain rice cake and don't forget to chase it with a cup of soymilk.
Total: ~$3 today

No comments:

Post a Comment