Saturday, July 24, 2010


Finished the spinach bread - ham and cheese style. I luv that stuff! Gotta get more eggs and make another batch.
In other news, I'm currently baking some Cinnamon Raisin bread, from a Bob's Red Mill mix, in the bread maker. Will fill you in on it tomorrow!!
So, I haven't been blogging much. Partly because I'm tired of talking about food. I can't seem to figure out what I'm eating or if it is what I'm eating that keeps upsetting my system.  I'm down to 2-3 good days a week when I'm not in acute pain or worse...
So my food is boring. I eat a lot of stuff picnic style:
And I'm still getting my door to door organics delivered every week:
That means trying new recipes like Chard Chips.  Look how gorgeous this chard is! It was a shame to cook it and then eat it - would've liked to just hung it on the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment