Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Door To Door Organics some more

I'm kind of happy to spread the love and got a friend of mine to sign up for D2D. So, like this week, it is not only a great deal it's also a lifesaver because I just really don't want to go to the store! It's so nice to have a box show up on my door step and know that I'll not starve to death this week despite my aversion to shopping.
So, in thankfulness to the d2d people, thought I'd post a few pics of past boxes that I forgot to share:
If you think you'd like to try it too use code: happy, to get $5 off your order and tell them I sent you to share the love (I'll get a credit too). I'm finally endorsing it because their track record with me has been great. Also, I love the fact that they will pick up your old packaging and recycle it. Not only is it a hassle to try and recycle or trash it myself, but it's economical for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment