Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Major disappointment at King Soopers

Bad King Soopers! Bad! I say. This week's sale ad said Amy's Pizzas 40% off.  I did my happy dance and got my butt to the store in a flash. Only to find...the gf ones were not on sale, just the regular poison ones. I could have cried.  Since I was there, I picked up some crack and $.88 shampoo though which soothed my wounds slightly.

Oh King Soopers! You have been good to me but since you gave me stinky meat and tricked me with your ads, the bloom is fading on our relationship.  The 10 cents off per gallon of gas you give me for every $100 I spend is useless to me too. The discount usually equals the regular price at the gas station on my block, and I've driven 4 miles of gas to get it.


I'm fickle, you have known that from the start.  I need gifts and sparkly trinkets to keep me coming back. Not lies and deception about my pizza that I have been craving so long!
Don't worry, I'll keep coming back. I love your lighting and I'm addicted to your background music but next time you trick me I'm going to cheat on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment