Sunday, June 12, 2011

6/13 weekly menu

Hey y'all! I'm trying out a new routine - creating a weekly menu!!
This week's menu for one:

Monday:
Lunch: Hormel Beef au jus, mashed potatoes, simple spinach salad
Dinner: Green salad with tuna salad, carrots, tomato, walnuts, craisins etc.
Tuesday:
Lunch -Leftover beef from Monday
Dinner - Peppered Beef sandwich with pickles and carrot sticks
Wednesday:
Lunch- Leftover Tuna Salad on greens
Dinner- Scrambled eggs with spinach, onions, ham and cheese
Thursday:
Lunch- Peppered beef sandwich with pickles and carrot sticks
Dinner - Curried shrimp and veggies
Friday:
Lunch- Chipotle carnitas burrito bowl, guac
Dinner - snacks as needed after huge bowl from chipotle
Weekend:
Grilled steak, sweet corn and baked beans - snacks as needed :)Egg scrambles if I'm up for breakfast

Almost every morning I have a Larabar and a piece of fruit for breakfast. It's my super portable -take to work breakfast- that saves me time and gives me quick energy from the fruit and long lasting hunger control from the nuts.

Shopping list:
eggs
lunch meat
tuna
steak
corn

Getting my organics delivered really helps with the meal planning, part of the reason I don't do it regularly! I usually just wash everything up and it's pretty easy to match them up with some protein.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment