Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Roasted Curried Cauliflower


Roasting roasting roasting!! Carrots and Cauliflowers. yummy
So, I got this huge head of cauliflower from D2D and didn't really know what to do with it, as I don't really dig Cauli. But, I found a recipe for curried roasted cauliflower in a cook book, I believe the new Skinny Bitch cookbook actually, and since I have this thing of curry powder that I don't really know how to use either I figured - why not?

It was a pretty simple recipe:
2 tsp curry powder
2 cloves garlic minced
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 cup oil
S&P
You stir it all up in a bowl, coat the cauli well and bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes. Can you stand it?!?

Gotta say, I like it! I ate a bunch right away and put the leftovers away.
My ENTIRE house smelled fantastic the first night but the second day of stale curry was not fantastic :(
So glad we had a warm-ish day so I could open the windows and air it out a bit. And don't forget the box of baking soda in the fridge, unless you like curry flavored everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment