Friday, December 10, 2010

I won't be the girl with the can of frosting

ok, I made this tonight because I will not be the girl with a solitary can of frosting in the checkout at the store on a weekend night.
I'm craving frosting like something else tonight! I do have all the fixins to make some...but it takes so long...and I had a bit of peanut butter so I squished this together real fast.
What's in it?
A couple spoons of sugar, a couple spoons of cocoa powder, about 2 Tbs of peanut butter, a dash of vanilla and a dash of salt. In the micro for about a minute, stir and smash on a rice cake or eat it with a spoon.
I think I'm going to finish up with about about a bottle of wine!
BTW, a couple spoons each of sugar and cocoa powder is Hot Cocoa mix - Swiss Miss has nothing over that! Don't forget a dash of salt ;)
Cocoa is outtie! Night night kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment