Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Taco Tuesday

I'm kind of psyched to find a taco seasoning so I can make tacos once in a while - I seem to crave them pretty often.  So, I tried a packet of Ortega Taco seasoning and it was great!  Look at those beauties :)

I actually made them to go with my guac.  I had some fresh cilantro to use up and thought I'd try to make it Chipotle style with some onion, garlic, cilantro and a dash of lime juice.

I also found out that Santitas are gluten free - you can find a list of Lay's brand products that are gluten free here: http://www.fritolay.com/your-health/us-products-not-containing-gluten-ingredients.html  Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!
So, I think I'm instituting a taco Tuesday in my menu rotation.  Probably not every week - but every time I have a little spinach to shred up for them.  Yes...that's spinach on those tacos.  Try it - you'll like it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment