Thursday, February 3, 2011

A little help from Barilla


This was possibly the best pasta I've ever had...ever. I had a little help from Barilla though, so I can't take all the credit ;0)
I started by slicing up some mushrooms, onion and zucchini and threw in a few grape tomatoes and sauteed until they were tender. Then I dumped in a jar of Barilla and simmered it for the 15 minutes it took to boil the pasta (Tinkyada shells, btw)

Isn't it pretty?
So, here's the sauce I used and I chose it because it had the best ingredients...and it was on sale!


Doesn't it sound good? Like sauce my Italian grandma would make, if I had one. Can I borrow yours?
This was about a 25 minute meal - 10 mins to sautee the veggies and get some water boiling and 15 to simmer and boil the pasta. I managed to mix a pomegranatetini and load the dishes in there too. Multitasking, I am - I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment