Sunday, August 15, 2010

Who makes Coleslaw? I make coleslaw!

I finally figured out how to use my food processor. Yay me! So, I made coleslaw :)
Yep, those are raisins in there.  My recipe went something like this:
shred 1/2 cabbage and 3 carrots in the food processor.
In a bowl, mix a couple spoons of mayo, 3 splashes of vinegar, 2 pinches of salt, 1 pinch of pepper and 4 spoonfuls of sugar. Stir in cabbage. Dump on some raisins and stir!
It was quite good. I think it's probably pretty hard to mess up coleslaw considering all you really need is cabbage and miracle whip or mayo.

So, it went with lunch:

I grilled up some steak and a couple ears of sweet corn. I'm not such a corn lover but my mom said it was really delicious. So, yay me again!
Barfycat turned her nose up at the piece of steak I gave her and grudgingly ate it so I was confused about why she was begging at the table. Then, when I opened up my corn and she started drooling and petting my feet, I knew.  So after I cut of my kernels I gave the cob to her and whoo hoo! She was a purring machine!!
For real, she's a corn kind of girl


No comments:

Post a Comment