Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hot Chick salad aka a pound of spinach


So, I read this book and I would recommend it.  It got some mixed reviews - lots of haters out there. But the general philosophy is worth checking out. Plus, it's pretty funny and uplifting. Every single girl everywhere should read it.

And of course after a day of eating nothing but cookies, ice cream and Fritos, I had to have my pound of spinach with a ton of Parmesean cheese, Balsamic Vinegar and NO EVOO!! As prescribed in the book.
It was delicious.
So, you'll notice me incorporating more of their tips into my rotation. 
Like how to build a salad (chapter 2) and 10 things that are secretly magic (page 51).
Have you read this book? I know it's old...but sometimes old advice is good advice. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment