Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Review: Betty Crocker Cookies



See my cookies? I finally found Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip cookie mix and decided to try it. They were surprisingly good! Let me say, I love Pamela's brand baking mix for making cookies - they come out crispy and candyish. Betty's came out soft and warm and chewy. I love them too.
I will definitely stock this mix - it was simple to make, quick and I got 2 pans of big cookies out of it for $5.00. Cheaper than packaged cookies and I like the ingredient list better (nothing scary).

Then...I was totally craving breakfast tacos but didn't have any soft corn tortillas
:(
so I used hard ones! ;0)
As you can see I also lazied out and didn't shred the cheese either - just cut it into little chunks. It works! No grater holes to scrub! So, you're wondering...did the crunchy shells work? Yes! It was different but still really good. Try it sometime when you have a couple shells leftover, before they get stale.

No comments:

Post a Comment