Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pinterest recipe - Bailey's & coffee cubes

 Don't let anyone tell you that Pinterest is a huge time sucking waste...just be sure to try out a few of the things you pin!  I decided to try the super easy coffee ice cubes in the Bailey's Irish Cream concoction.
Super yummy!  Looks weird right? I think it is the glasses - highball glasses would probably look  better. Or more square cubes - shaped cubes? If you experiment, let me know what looks best, ok?
When you try it, just a tip - 2 cups of coffee fill a standard ice cube tray, especially if you don't spill it all over.
Another tip - make the coffee strong and add ice cubes to cool it down fast before you put in trays to freeze. 
Follow me on Pinterest, http://pinterest.com/dizzycocoa/ if you'd like. I'll be trying out more projects ASAP!
This was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment