Saturday, April 7, 2012

When I'm in, I'm all in...

My curiosity continues around Weight Watchers. I Googled it to see if anyone gluten free does it and there are only about 12 results. So, I wondered...how would the points compare?
So of course, I went through my kitchen and wrote the points on everything, which lucky enough wasn't much!
 
compared to their plain (wheat) mac & cheese - same 9 pts
 
  compared to a Tombstone pizza @8 points for same serving size...now I wonder how other gf items compare to non-gf - but that's a blog for another day.
Also, curious about regular foods I eat regularly, I did a quick chart...
The chocolate chip Larabar was less than the Cashew Cookie - interesting! And finally, I had to figure out exactly what size 1 ounce of cheese really is and much like onions, got a little crazy with the dicing...
 I basically cut 8 oz chunks into 8 and this is what it looked like.
 Also, they say 1 oz is about the size of your thumb - but I'm not so sure!



 
 
 So, have you ever done Weight Watchers gluten freely? If so, I'd love to hear about your experience! Let me know :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment