Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Spinach Bread

For dinner last night I made the spinach bread and used it for the Green Eggs and Ham recipe. As you can see, I love mustard!  So the spinach bread turned out really good - definitely a recipe for the future!


Since I had the oven going I also decided to try the cauliflower "tater-tots". Don't let anyone tell you this is a fair substitution for potatoes!  They taste like cauliflower and Parmesan. Not disgusting, not my favorite...not a recipe for the future due to the lack of loving and the labor intensive nature of it.  I mean, it required a food processor, strainer, a piping bag and an oven...
More overnight oats for breakfast and ham and cheese roll ups with leftover Cauli-tots and brussels.
I'm diggin the ham rollups!

No comments:

Post a Comment