Monday, August 2, 2010

Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner

Economical me fried the bacon in a skillet, then dumped out most of the grease, fried the potatoes and onions, then the eggs. Added a tomato to cut the grease. So good! So bad! One thing I can say, I don't like eggs fried in bacon grease. There, I said it. Please don't judge me.
Sautéed and ate an entire onion and entire zucchini for lunch. Is that 2 servings of veggies or more? Who cares? It was delicious!
Sautéed some spinach with garlic, thawed out some pre-cooked frozen shrimp and viola! Dinner in 10 minutes or less. This is why I don't understand people who live on fast food because they don't have time...I didn't even have to watch those shrimp defrost - just put em in a bowl in the sink and let the cold water dribble on them for 5 minutes while I stirred the spinach. This would serve 4 people for under $10 can you do that at McDonalds?
I'm just sayin', I could save the world if they'd let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment