Thursday, February 4, 2010

Who hasn't had cereal for dinner?


Another day another meeting - too tired to cook or even wait on the microwave so tonight is a lovely bowl of Corn Chex (.60) and Very Vanilla Silk soy milk (.30) - this is pure comfort food!

As I was pulling in to work today someone actually cut me off and pulled into the space I was pulling in to. Can you believe it? Almost causing an accident and by the time I was parked he was in the building. But, I know what he looks like so I am building up my tirade and next time I see him boy will he be sorry. Or, I'll forget about it and next time I see him I'll be like, wait, what was I going to say?

Letsee...breakfast, the usual (.75)
Snacked on a Larabar again (1.00) and an Apple (.25)
Lunch I popped home for a salad with Chicken on it (2.50)

Crystal Light (.30)

Grand total for the day? $5.90 Not too bad for having breakfast twice, no?
I need suggestions for meals for next week...a normal working week so I'll be much more creative! Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?




No comments:

Post a Comment